So if you have got email from Ringley in which says "New Works Order from RINGLEY #100..." that means you got Purchase Order with Reference number "400...".
When you upload your invoice just pick from the newly designed list look for a '4' not for a '1'. and site name is listed also.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Why do you require me to upload my invoice?
The number 1 reason is because our clients, the people that pay you want us to. All Ringley Group Clients have access to their own web site and can see lists of payments made and want also to see the supporting invoice.
The number 2 reason is also our clients, Accountants and Auditors need to trace and inspect every invoice against the audit trail and bank account in order to complete each clients year end accounts.
Thirdly it is the green politically correct thing to do which falls in line with Ringleys duty to mange its carbon footprint and to work SMART.
How long will uploading an invoice take?
Less than 1 minute, the less time than it takes to get an envelope and a stamp etc!!
Give me some reasons why I will benefit from uploading my invoice
- See who will authorise your invoice and their phone number
- See the status of every invoice (awaiting authorisation, queueing for payment, rejected, part paid, paid)
- Get email reminders when a document has expired upload/update to keep your AUTHORISED contractor status
- View & sort invoice history by site, by date etc...
- Print invoice reports for your Accountant
- Use our invoice builder (useful if you don’t run a computer accounting system)
- Check out your 5 star rating updated from customer feedback
- Use our policy builder to create any of the following policies: Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities, Environmental, Working at Heights, Lone Workers
- Get BACS transmission advice by email, when we pay you (no more bank reconciliation problems)
- Know that we have received your invoice (you upload it)
- Get written confirmation if an invoice is disputed/rejected and who to contact to resolve it
- Get 5,000 extra customers as our Clients will be able to procure your services for their private jobs
- Chasing us to see why an invoice is not paid
- Illusions, you thinking we are paying and us sitting on an invoice because there is a dispute
What is an invoice builder?
An invoice builder is a tool designed for the contractor who does not use sage, quick books or a computerized accounting system. Instead of typing out your invoice or handwriting it, you can use our invoice builder tool.
- Simply choose the site you worked for/at
- Type in what you did
- Enter your charges and submit
The invoice then gets directed to the correct person for authorization and you can track the payment status online.